- HealthBae offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that HealthBae trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to always keep your transaction details confidential.
- You may use Internet Banking, UPI and Wallets to make your purchase.
- We also accept Cash on Delivery.
- HealthBae also accepts payments made using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards.
- All credit card and debit card payments on HealthBae are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
What steps does HealthBae take to prevent card fraud?
HealthBae realizes the importance of a strong fraud detection and resolution capability. We and our online payments partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team.
In the rarest of rare cases, when our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents. The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to customers and request them to bear with us in the larger interest of ensuring a safe and secure environment for online transactions.